unhilite line in list field

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Tue Dec 21 14:36:11 EST 2004

Correction!!!

Sorry, have an evil cold in the moment...
Pass me the blowrags NOW :-)

> Hi Paul,
>
>> Hi
>> My script has a list field where each selection is utilized in turn.
>> I would like the selection to be unhilited in turn after it is
>> utilized,
>> so that as the repeats are worked through the highlights turn off.
>> Possible?
>> This doesn't work --
>>
>> repeat for each line mychoice in the selectedText of fld "mylistfield"
>> 	doSomething
>> 	unhilite mychoice of the selectedText of fld "mylistfield"  -- ?????
>> end repeat
>>
>> but, has anyone  found a way to do this?
>
> Just to see if i get you right:
>
> You want to "unhilite" ALL lines AFTER you did something with the
> hilited lines?
>
> The you can:

You CAN'T! :-)

> repeat for each line mychoice in the selectedText of fld "mylistfield"
> 	doSomething
> end repeat

RUBBISH!!!

Use this:

put the hilitedlines of fld "mylistfield" into mflist
repeat for each item mychoice in mflist
  ### do something with -> line mychoice of fld "mylistfield"
end repeat
set the hilitedlines of fld "mylistfield" to 0

See the dox for "hilitedlines"...

> If that's not what you were after, drop another line :-)
>
>> Seasons greetings to you all
>> Paul

Regards

Klaus Major