Windows logoff command

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Tue Dec 21 10:40:55 EST 2004

The way I've normally seen this done is to set the program up as a
screen saver, and to set the screen saver to activate after whatever
time limit the administrator wishes.  The screen saver might run for a
few minutes with a warning that the user will be automatically logged
out after a certain amount of time, then if the screen saver is still
running x amount of time later, the user is logged out.

In this case, the lock screen feature is actually good, since the user
is given a chance to identify himself to the system again and cancel
the logout if he was simply spending a huge amount of time reading
something on the screen or waiting for his CD to burn or file to
download...

Not sure how to do this in Rev, though, sorry.

You might want to look at these sites, though (quick google search):

http://www.pcplus.co.uk/tips/default.asp?
pagetypeid=2&articleid=5755&subsectionid=390
http://www.windowsitpro.com/OracleonWindows/Article/ArticleID/21299/
OracleonWindows_21299.html