More questions from a newb

Alan S. Golub asg618 at mac.com
Mon Dec 20 17:04:53 EST 2004

Doc -

If you want a well-paced walkthrough of Rev and Transcript, with extremely
helpful examples along the way, I think Dan's book can't be beat. Dan does a
great job of explaining the concepts that are conveyed in the product
documentation, and he does so in a way that the product manuals simply don't
deliver. Don't get me wrong -- the printed docs are well worth having, and I
recommend you get them in addition to Dan's book. But if you only want to
spring for one or other right now, then Dan's book is my recommendation.
It's a real treat!

Best,
Alan S. Golub
Publisher, revJournal