Standalone cuts off stack

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Dec 20 13:14:38 EST 2004

I have a bug report in about this, but it would be helpful if anyone
knew the answer while I wait for it to be addressed.

I have a stack with a menubar. When I try to build a standalone from it,
the bottom of the stack is cut off by the height of the menubar. This
does not happen if I build in MetaCard, so the problem is apparently
with the distribution builder.

I have added a command line in a preopenstack handler to reset the stack
size, but that doesn't work either. The stack consistently displays with
the bottom edge missing. There are no scripts in the standalone that set
the stack dimensions otherwise.

Anyone know what causes this or how to fix it? For now, I am building in
MetaCard.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com