Bundle/Package Question

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Dec 20 10:29:53 EST 2004

>>When I hold a file over my app icon, for a tiny standalone I made,
>>it doesn't light up, not even for stacks.
>
>Check your app's info.plist file, and add an entry for any file
>types you want supported.

Dar, et al:

I my case, the standalone responds to any dropped file or folder
regardless of creator/type; so all that is necessary is to put "****"
in the Document Type field of the OSX tab of the distribution
configuration stack before building the standalone...the info.plist
file then works without editing.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company