How to use backgroundColor

Jérôme Rosat jrosat at mac.com
Sun Dec 19 15:17:58 EST 2004

James,

What I'm trying to do is:

- line 1 of my list field: background color white
- line 2 of my list field: background color light blue
- line 3 of my list field: background color white
- line 4 of my list field: background color light blue
- etc.

like a selected line. But the "backgroundcolor of line"  property don't
change the color of the entire line, only the background of the text.

The foregroundcolor  property "specifies the color of object text" not
the background.

Jérôme