Protecting your rev apps

Gordon gwalias-rev at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 15:22:51 EST 2004

As a follow-up question - what about using the MAC
address of the network card on your computer. With
enough determination, this can be spoofed - and it
would mean that the app would require the presence of
a network card (but not an internet connection) to run
-  AND you'd need a new key to run your app if you
changed the network card - but no system is foolproof.

Gordon