Newbie: find, search command

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Dec 17 11:38:51 EST 2004

there's many ways actually...

you can use the LineOffset(string,container,startingline) function

but if you dont care what line it was, check out

filter alist with "*xmas"

which is much faster and just returns those lines...

You could also repeat for each line, each item but that's not very efficient
after a few 100 lines...

cheers
Xavier