Word keyword

James Richards jamesjrichards at lineone.net
Thu Dec 16 11:45:38 EST 2004

The other reason, I think, why it is sometimes called a hard space is
because in WP where you fully justify text (to both right and left
margins) a 'hard' or non-breaking' space will not be 'stretched' or
'squeezed' the way ordinary spaces are to achieve the justification. In
that sense it is hard rather than flexible.

Regards

James
--
James J Richards