New Revolution Game

James Russell ausgames2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 22:18:55 EST 2004

> Yep, I'm seeing this too.
>
> On Dec 15, 2004, at 2:43 PM, Thomas McGrath III
> wrote:
>
> > When I lost in the arena while my guys were
> working out they did not
> > die. They were still working out but could not do
> anything else. They
> > were like ghosts.

Almost ghosts, they are just lacking extra graphics.
Basically you require a graveyard to store the dead
bodies, otherwise they take up space when they die.

> > On Dec 15, 2004, at 2:17 PM, Frank D. Engel, Jr.
> wrote:
> >
> >> An OS X version would be quite nice, yes...
> >>
> >> OS 9 wouldn't hurt either, but if you are
> cross-developing from
> >> Windows you won't be able to build for OS 9.
> Should still be able to
> >> build an OS X version, though...

I have an old powerpc lying around and have been
meaning to set it up I shall try to do that before
x-mas. I did a OS X build, but since I have never
touched OS X Im unsure as to how successful it will
be. There is two differnt builds for OS X, hopefully
one of them will work. If neither work, Im up for some
pointers :)

Jeremy
jeremy at taggedsoftware.com