ZIP on OS X

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Dec 15 10:50:38 EST 2004

>  i have a working solution with "ditto"

Hi Klaus,

If you or anybody else would like a native Transcript solution that
compresses folders--including OSX app bundles--AND supports
decompression of individual files, it's one quashed bug away from
release.  Serendipity Library's compress/expand folder handlers
appear to reconstruct all files in the folder(s) correctly; but OSX
app bundles refuse to launch when double-clicked.  If someone can
tell me what is preventing the decompressed app from launching I will
fix it.  <http://wecode.org/serendipity>.

BTW, thanks to help from Howard Bornstein, I now have a drag-and-drop
version working on OSX.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company