revCopyFolder problems in Rev 2.5

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Dec 14 23:11:54 EST 2004

I didn't read the docs, I just tested it :-)
If you use "answer folder" or it's AppleScript equivalent, you can't
select an app bundle. Only "answer file" allows you to select an app
bundle, so I assumed that Rev would treat it like a file and copy it
using revCopyFile. On testing, this did indeed work and the copied app
had all it's bundle contents with it.

Cheers,
Sarah