Dreamcard Player - help

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Dec 14 19:16:50 EST 2004

On 12/14/04 3:59 PM, Frank D. Engel, Jr. wrote:

> If you need to contact Rev's support, this is not the place for it; try
> support at runrev.com, or check out http://support.runrev.com.

Except that support now sends most everyone to this list when possible,
as users must purchase a support incident unless it is just an
installation/up-and-running issue. So asking here first is appropriate.

> As far as why that does not work against the player unless the developer
> is installed, that sounds a bit strange.  Are these the only differences
> between the two machines?  Are you sure there is not some other
> substantial difference in the configuration?  Maybe one has WinXP and
> the other Win2K, or QuickTime is installed on one and not the other...

I'm seeing a lot of this type of complaint. As near as I can tell, the
Player is missing some components -- some of them crucial. I just
haven't figured out which ones yet. I need to do that.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com