Word keyword (more info)

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Dec 14 15:07:25 EST 2004

On Dec 14, 2004, at 12:02 PM, Dar Scott wrote:

> On Dec 14, 2004, at 11:32 AM, Gregory Lypny wrote:
>
>> I don't know about all of this RFT and HTML stuff, but when I used
>>
>> 	put the HTMLText of fld "Data",
>>
>> I got a lot of "nbsp"
>
> Cool.  It used to be that that didn't work right.

Whoops.  I just tried this on Revolution 2.5 on OS X 10.3.6.  My spaces
do not turn into  .

The HTMLText is not true HTML, but is an HTML-like formatting
description.  It uses two spaces in htmlText for two spaces in the text
which is not HTML.

I had caught a comment out of context and thought maybe htmlText was
closer a step to HTML.

Sorry for the confusion.

Dar Scott