mousedown situation

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 14 09:13:34 EST 2004

I had this happen to me. After you build the app does it work correctly?

In Panther "sometimes" one click is needed to bring a dialog to the
foreground and then a second click goes to the button in other
applications. It doesn't happen all of the time for me but certain apps
do it.

Build the app and see if it still happens.

Tom