Delete card loop crashes Rev

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Mon Dec 13 11:43:08 EST 2004

Also, as pointed out previously on this list, anything which causes Rev
to crash is and should be treated as a bug (the only possible exception
would be a custom external which causes the crash, but you would likely
know if you were using one, and none of the code you posted would seem
to indicate the use of an external).  This should be filed in Bugzilla,
prefereably with a crash log, which can be obtained from the Console
application in the Applications/Utilities folder under OS X.