forum

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Dec 12 16:57:07 EST 2004

Bob Hartley wrote:
> I just don't seem to be able to find
> anything on the helpfile (because it is so comprehensive and I'm a
> novice) or find google list searching as good as other forums.

Google's search technology generally provides more flexibility than is
possible with the less robust technology driving most forums.

Could I trouble you for an example of a search with Google that failed
to turn up a post you were looking for?  We may be looking at an
indexing problem or some other issue with Google that is correctable.

Thanks in advance -

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation