Sexuality and Runtime Revolution

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 12 12:26:09 EST 2004

> On Dec 12, 2004, at 2:25 PM, Klaus Major wrote:
>
>> I think this is just a joke and should be treated like that.
>> At least i find it very funny :-)

I did that once. This guy submitted his biographical info & contact
information to a directory of clinical therapists and psychologists. He
was mostly promoting a retreat property on some island somewhere in the
Mediterranean Sea.  His name was Bent Johnson. The fact that there was
not much mention of his credentials and much about my suspecting his
love shack on an island somewhere led me to ask the moderator of the
directory to get more info from him. The guy was so offended after
hearing what his name meant in american slang  that he fired back at
us. Luckily all this took place off-list. I will never forget old Bent
Johnson in helping me with internet etiquette.

Have you considered turrets syndrome?

Mark