Sexuality and Runtime Revolution

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sun Dec 12 11:25:08 EST 2004

Hi Andre, old spanish buddy :-D

> That is byfar the strangest request I ever saw on this list.

100% ACK!

> I really do not understand what you want to do. The term "sexuality of
> Runtime Revolution" is odd for me, I am sure transcript/metatalk
> creators were not thinking about sex when they created the language.
> As a general purpose language, you can create almost anything out of
> it, if you want to control vibrators, Lego RCX or blinking leds is up
> to you and your programming skills. I don't think trying to link the
> language to sex is a something that should be called real, you can
> however link programmers to sex, if you want to try making some
> research to try to probe how some programmers expose their sexual
> thoughts in their code, like in their comments, you might get
> somewhere.
>
> Also, calling people stupid on public lists is not polite, you can
> call her stupid as long as you do that on her face and face the
> consequences of your act. Buddhism is a very wise and beautifull
> religion, learning more about it might enlight you about all aspects
> of life and human interaction. I am no PhD or DSc or whatever acronyms
> they are called these days, but I know that developers can create very
> complex universes  inside their code, each piece of code revealing a
> little information on how they face the world, programming as all the
> creative activities out there reveal much from the
> mind/soul/personality/whatever of their creator, if you want to see
> sex there, maybe, you're thinking too much about it, sex is a topic
> best served when you are not worried or rationally thinking about it
> (popular quote here in Brazil). Also if you think your secretary is
> not up to your standards you need another one. The secretary lives in
> a symbiosis (damn, is this how we spell this in english!?) with their
> boss, it's a vital job! He/She will organize your professional life
> and serve as interface with the rest of the world, beware of angry
> secretaries and buttlers, sometimes they are more important than their
> bosses.... do not treat her like that, programming is difficult and
> can only be learned by willing minds.

I think this is just a joke and should be treated like that.
At least i find it very funny :-)

If it is not, then Mr. Batavia (is it you, Richmond? ;-) surely needs
some professional help!

> cheers
> andre
>
> On Dec 12, 2004, at 12:51 PM, Magnus Hippolyte Batavia wrote:
>
>> Here at Carthage College we are wanting lecturer to give
>> course on sexuality of Runtime Revolution (when I say
>> "mousedown" to my secretary Melanie, she has spontaneous
>> filing problems). Here at Carthage College in Coyote,
>> Wyoming, we are at the center of the community and want
>> people to feel attracted by programming: and Runtime
>> Revolution is very sexual. So we are wanting lecturer with
>> PhD to come to our College and give lectures on said
>> subject and real live demonstrations. Our program chief, Dr
>> Bhatt, has written Transcript program to remote control
>> vibrator; but stupid students want to study Buddhism.
>>
>> Melanie says she prefers me to do her in lunch break; not
>> attending courses on programming - but she is stupid
>> person; only good for filing.
>>
>> Magnus  Hippolyte Batavia, PhD, DSc, Sarvabhauma
>>
> --
> Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL
> http://studio.soapdog.org

Best

Klaus Major (sic!)
klaus at major-k.de
http://www.major-k.de

P.S.

@Melanie:
Next time this strange person is making fun at you doesn't treat you
right,
just kick some of his "naughty bits" ;-)