Subject: Re: Christmas Special - we'll even solve your christmas shopping problem

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Sun Dec 12 04:53:43 EST 2004

> Heather,
>
> The bears are priceless ;-)
>
> One question, however.  Christmas is a mere 2 weeks away. Will US
> customers really get their bear by Christmas if ordered now?

Yes, but you must order now, without delay. They will arrive by Royal Mail
small packet delivery, which should take 4-5 days. (DHL delivery proved to
be unviable as it would cost £43 just for the shipping...)

Regards,

Heather

--

** For a faster response to all licensing, support, and technical issues,
please now send mail to support at runrev.com **

Heather Nagey ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
Tel +44 (0) 870 747 1165 Fax +44 (0) 845 4588487
~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special offers ~~~