Christmas Special - we'll even solve your christmas shopping problem

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Fri Dec 10 09:45:43 EST 2004

Dear list members,

www.runrev.com/revbears.php

Having a tough day? Code not doing what it should? Need a mascot to turn
things around? Sometimes what you need is not technical support, but a hug.
These bears are designed to fill this need in every developers' life. Your
unique revBear will provide 24 hour support from your desktop or pocket.
They are excellent and sympathetic listeners - once you explain that knotty
problem in language your bear can understand, you will find it a snip to
write the code.

A revBear is not just for Christmas: he or she will be your friend for life!

Lovingly handcrafted by renowned collectors-bear maker, Tiiu-Imbi Miller,
the bears are 4" tall, made of high quality mohair with shiny glass eyes,
fully jointed and wearing a Runtime Revolution t-shirt. Each bear is hand
crafted and individualized by using various fabrics and facial expressions.
They are collectors' bears and not suitable for children under 14 years of
age.

These bears - without the customized "Power to the Developer" t-shirts -
normally retail for £25 each. We're selling them to you for only £20 or
$30(US) inclusive of post and packing. A limited quantity of these bears are
available to ship before Christmas so it's strictly "first-come,
first-served" - order now to avoid disappointment! Your bear is waiting for
you to give it both a loving home and a fulfilled and interesting life!

Happy Holidays to one and all

Heather
--

** For a faster response to all licensing, support, and technical issues,
please now send mail to support at runrev.com **

Heather Nagey ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
Tel +44 (0) 870 747 1165 Fax +44 (0) 845 4588487
~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special offers ~~~