Reminder: Open Directory listing for Transcript

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Dec 8 13:31:29 EST 2004

MisterX wrote:
> [...]

Replicate the Open Directory effort on every Rev site?

Open Directory is truly open -- you can include feeds from it into your
site, so if you want to provide those listings at your own Rev site you
can just use this one master resource and there's no re-inventing that
wheel.

As soon as the DMOZ listing gets as complete as mine I'll replace mine
with it in a heartbeat.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation