Standalone Problems for OSX and OS9 apps

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Dec 7 18:38:07 EST 2004

You can read files in Classic, but as the file paths are different, you
need to use the revMacFromUnixPath function to translate your file
paths. I haven't got the scripts handy at the moment, but I worked all
this out a while ago. I'll look them up this evening and post an
example tomorrow, but it CAN be done, although I too used to think
otherwise.

Sarah