Standalone Problems for OSX and OS9 apps

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Tue Dec 7 17:56:25 EST 2004

Thanks Sara,
no, this is not a file path problem. The files are selected by the
standard file dialog.

And by 'template' I mean that one stack is strictly a 'template' for
printing with no controls and fields that are stripped down with no
scrollbars, focus or border so it will print correctly. Data are
inserted by script prior to printing. Both platform apps print the
text if it's already in the field.

EVERYTHING works great in the IDE in OSX.

The application builder downloaded any missing engines. But right now
the app is useless in both platforms, for different reasons. Damn.

sqb