runrev 404 errors

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Mon Dec 6 09:33:03 EST 2004

> I've been trawling the archive fo the list and all the url's to the runrev
> site return a 404.
>
> Have the pages been deleted or moved elsewhere? :-)

Moved, mostly. The Runrev site recently underwent a complete overhaul, most
of the old material was incorporated, updated and expanded upon, except the
parts that were deleted... :) This does mean that old links will not work.
Try going to www.runrev.com, and surfing around a bit to get a feel for
where things have gone. Probably the most useful section of the site for
developers in the "resources and support" section, lots of good stuff to
find there.

I hope this helps,

Regards,

Heather

--

** For a faster response to all licensing, support, and technical issues,
please now send mail to support at runrev.com **

Heather Nagey ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
Tel +44 (0) 870 747 1165 Fax +44 (0) 845 4588487
~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special offers ~~~