RevOnLine

Signe Marie Sanne signe.sanne at roman.uib.no
Mon Dec 6 03:32:24 EST 2004

Hello again,

David Squance just made me aware of the fact that I had forgotten to
mention my user name: sms (which is my initials), under which you'll find
the two small stacks. Another way to access them is Browse by category...
and you'll find them under Programming and Utilities. Actually, I did not
understand the difference between these two and have managed to put one
under each. (SaveStackInStack is under Programming.)

Regards
Signe Marie Sanne

1. amanuensis Signe Marie Sanne      e-mail: signe.sanne at roman.uib.no
Romansk Institutt                            tel:  +47 55 58 21 27
Øisteins gt. 1
5007 Bergen             http://www.hf.uib.no/hfolk/mlab/Info/sms.html
Norway