Image change on mouseover

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Dec 6 00:56:32 EST 2004

On 12/5/04 8:06 PM, "Gordon" <gwalias-rev at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear Revolutionaries
>
> How do I store 2 images so that I can switch between
> them using the mouseEnter and mouseLeave commands on
> an image control, making the image change when I
> mouseover it?

Does it have to be an image control? It would be so much easier to use a
button object (you can make it totally transparent so it *looks* just like
an image). Then you import your two images, note the IDs, and then set the
"autoArm" of the button to true, set the icon of the button to its "normal"
state, and set the "armedIcon" of the button to its rollover state.

HTH,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/