Le coeur de Monsieur X et le travail de Richmond

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Sun Dec 5 12:25:55 EST 2004

Dear MC and RR afficionados!

  Monsieur X has very genrously offered to host the Draft
PDF of my MSc thesis and the ZIP file of the Prototype
software!

  I have asked him for links to these for my website: wait
a few days.

  I am not interested in making money out of these as such:
if you want to send some money somewhere, send it to
UNICEF!  IF, however, you are suddenly gripped with an urge
to offer me a work contract - I am ready and willing!

  However; I would like credit if any of my work is used or
quoted elsewhere.

  The prototype is just that (it is referred to in the
Draft as 'Prototype #2.2) and as such is FULL of hiccups -
I am entirely responsible for all the hiccups but will not
be held legally liable.

  If you want to edit and/or muck around with the Prototype
you will find that the only way is to evoke the Message Box
(Command-M on a Mac) and then do /show menubar/ set the vis
of stack "revmenubar" to true/ set the vis of stack
"revtools" to true/ set the bacdrop to none.

  Pray for me while I drive from Scotland to Bulgaria in a
2.5 tonne truck with exactly 45 minutes truck-driving
experience!

  I believe in OpenSource, Collaboration and an
acknowledgement that it is perfectly respectable to feel
deeply passionate about software development and to be able
to express that passion using passionate language !!!

  I look forwards to reading LOTS of positive criticism of
both my Thesis and my Prototype Interface ('Wrapper') when
I have recovered from the spiritual (and other) excesses of
a Bulgarian Christmas.

I wish you (all !!!) the best, Richmond Mathewson
See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html    and