CSV spec and the failure that is MSDN

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Dec 4 09:41:52 EST 2004

Welcome to Windows!

It might be easiest to write a vbs exporter to correct their
crap... I would search in that direction first.

Second option: use tab file export or DBF (I think DBF is uppercase
ASCII data but i might be wrong).

Moft sux in exporting data - they've never had any any or any
consistency at all for crossplatformness - in the very least.

But a bit of vbs would be the way to go.
You can invoke vbs or wsh (windows scripting host) with the
shell and just type your scripts in a stack.

There's also export options if I remember in excel. Access I avoid
az muuuch az pazeebel. Crapware warning.

Dont use msdn, use technet.microsoft.com! ;)

cheerios man!
Xav

I use RunRev to evade Windows daily!