devolution available

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Dec 4 01:42:25 EST 2004

Stephen Barncard wrote:
> Richard - beautiful work on your Devolution tools - however I've run
> into a snag on the 4W script editor section - selecting that generates
> an error when opening and closing  the "Editor Card". It appears you
> have alternate versions of that part that didn't get properly linked. I
> might be able to hack a fix, however I'm not totally familiar on it's
> hooked up, and also also you might be preparing a fix as I speak!
>
> Anyway, great design, nice coding and really useful tools.. thanks

Thank you for the kind words.

I should probably note in the docs that the Script Editor was designed
for use in the MC IDE.  It would be nice if it worked in Rev, but Rev
already has the only feature I cloned mine out of MC to modify: the
handler list on the left.

If you feel like modifying it maybe the best thing might be for me to
break that out into a separate stack file. Then you and/or anyone else
could each contribute a little here and a little there and one day it
might become a good editor. :)

Anyone else interested in working on a script editor if it were open source?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation