arrowkey bug?

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Fri Dec 3 14:25:44 EST 2004

On Dec 3, 2004, at 10:19 AM, Klaus Major wrote:

> This script work with key "left" and "right" as exspected...
>
> With "up" the "left" with "down" the "right" is also executed
> immediately...

I know that you have a working solution.  For fun, my first guess is
that something else is trapping the up and down keys.  Is it possible
that the variable derbutton still contains the last content of either
"right" or "left" (you translate for me to German)?  Man...your script
looks good to me though.  Strange indeed.

--
Best regards,
Mark Talluto