Coding for windows standalone

Andrew alw918 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 3 14:14:36 EST 2004

Hi, I was hoping you could help me with a little problem.  I'm have
written a code, but for some reason it doesn't work in the windows
standalone version.
I understand that certain symbols like the "not-equals" sign are
prohibited, and I have taken care to avoid all of these that I am aware
of.  However, I wonder if there is some sort of symbol or even syntax
or possibly card object that I have used which is causing this problem.
  Can someone please provide me with or refer me to a basic list of
things that I should avoid when making a stack with the intention of
turning it into a Windows standalone?
Thanks a million for all the help.  I appreciate it greatly.
-Andrew