Making "We" into more than 1 person

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri Dec 3 11:33:51 EST 2004

Greetings Revolutionaries!

I am posting this message with the hopes that I may find someone who would be interested in becoming a partner in Dreamscape Software.

I am looking for anyone interested in achieving the same goal that I have of creating products that are easy to use and do exactly what they are intended to do. No advertising, gimicks, tricks or ploys.

I have multiple projects going on right now and I need help. So if your interested then please send me an email (Offlist) and we'll talk.

Thank you for your time.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software