DLL problem

Gordon Tillman got at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 2 18:20:04 EST 2004

Hi Roger,

I have an external dll that I wrote for Mac OSX and Windows.  The Mac
side is built using xtools, but the Windows side is built using CW.
Now I did use CW for Mac (it can build windows code), but that
shouldn't matter as the .mcp files are cross-platform.

I have archived the whole thing and posted  it here:

http://homepage.mac.com/gordyt/FileSharing13.html

If you like, download and unzip the file and take a look at what I have
there.  I'm no expert or anything, but the external does work very
well.

--gordon