new altAnswerColor substack..

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Thu Dec 2 17:40:23 EST 2004

> Tired of the lame answer color dialog in WinXP? Replace it with the
> altAnswerColor substack. Works in both XP and Mac. One of the coolest
> features is the ability to 'lift' a color from anyplace on the screen.
> Plus, it has access to the standard color picker as well.

This is a nice stack, but my opinion on this is that it still does not replace the color picker.  Now if you could make a color picker like the ones in Adobe PhotoShop or MacOS (Remember the Crayons!) then I would definately include the stack in on of my projects.

I do like the "lifting" ability.  That is a nice touch!

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software