controls in flds

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Wed Dec 1 18:01:03 EST 2004

On Dec 1, 2004, at 2:45 PM, Hershel Fisch wrote:

> I didn't understand exactly , but what I need is to have btns in a
> table fld and while you scroll it should always produce a btn at the
> bottom of of the fld (the last line)
> Thanks, Hershel

This can be done easily enough.  Just check the scrollBarDrag message
in the docs.
I have never used tables before since I roll my own.  I am not sure if
they are made up of fields or what.  You would need to see if you can
check the top of every field that needs to have a button.  Then set the
bottom of every button to that top value.

--
Best regards,
Mark Talluto