Presenting successive file names in 'Open'

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Wed Dec 1 12:11:48 EST 2004

On Dec 1, 2004, at 4:49 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com
wrote:

> From: Graham Samuel <graham.samuel at blueyonder.co.uk>
> Subject: Presenting successive file names in 'Open'
> To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
>
> Folks
>
> I'm not sure how to approach this problem:
>
> I want a user to see the contents of a series of text files, all in the
> same folder. Let's say the files are called A01,A02... G99 or something
> like that. The sequence of operations is -

> All thoughts gratefully received.
>
> TIA
>
> Graham

I'd recommend writing your own file list chooser.  It's easy enough --
create a new stack, add a list field, a couple of buttons, and you're
done.  Look up the files names, then present them to the user in a way
that works best for you (and them).

-- Frank

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/