Lessons from Themes

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Dec 1 11:36:50 EST 2004

Hey scripters!

As i imagined, the appearance-manager in RunRev doesn't tell you everything!
;)

Fields that look far apart enough in Windows dont in OSX...

I was wondering if there is a plan to make the OSX Aqua GUI available for
testing
multiplatformness Appearances in stacks? IOW, add XP and OSX to the "Look
and feel"
sub-menu of the View menu...

I'll make a theme for it before holding my breath but seems kind of not fair
we
can't visually style our apps for OSX from windows.

Similarly, you can't preview the XP theme when in windows 2000. Is that
possible on
the mac side?

Should I bugzilla this enhancement request?
Has anyone requested it before? I'll gladly vote 20 on that!

Yes, ThemeN2O is coming ;)

cheers
Xavier
--