Credit card processing

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Wed Dec 1 10:50:23 EST 2004

OK, let me try again. Here's want I want to do (and I know it can be
done through numerous other programming environments).

1. Create a simple custom web browser in Rev. Not difficult, correct?
2. Allow the user to enter a credit card number and expiration date.
3. User hits "Go" button.
4. Within a secure environment, that credit card information is passed
to any one of dozens of Internet-based credit card processing companies
that then process that transaction. If the transaction is good, that
company sends back a "yes" to my Rev application. My Rev application
can then continue to offer services to the user.

This is no different than the hundreds of solutions already provided on
the Internet for processing a credit card through any given web
site...except that this is done through a custom Rev browser; not
Explorer.

What Rev options are available to do this?

Richard