ANN: ControlN2O Plugin

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Dec 1 01:01:06 EST 2004

Hi Everyone,

After a big battle to get it all back to normal, the ControlsBrowser plugin
is now available again and in much better form!

I've renamed it ControlsN2O to avoid the confusion with the MetaCard
ControlBrowser although I'll be working on a port for metacard with a GM
engine of my own in the future.

The new app with quite a few revisions is available at

http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=69
(zipped and only 120KBs)

Story and screenshots are for this weekend.

This is still a beta, some unwanted window behaviors are still under
ironing.
The editing has been tested and should be solid however, dont forget to make
a backup just in case - it is a beta and I couldn't test everything but it
looks and works great.

- For those still waiting,
- there is a full properties editor along with a custom prop and custom
property sets editor.
- There's a nice appearance editor
- You can now zoom the editor or controls list
- The filters work again
- Hopefully no more GM probs (fixed 2 more this morning!)

--
Note:
Currently under construction: the layering buttons will soon work in and out

This is the last "lite" version of ControlsN2O meaning features are frozen.
But suggestions are welcome as usual.

If someone can send any MacOS or linux screenshots of GUI oddities, i would
much appreciate it.

Time to blow the shell out of the next versions for the Pros!

Revs
Xavier
--
MonsieurX.com - Rev development with Nitrous!