Downloads page workaround (was Re: New RunRev site...)

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Tue Aug 31 23:47:50 EDT 2004

There is a link on the Rev page for converting your old-style license
key to the new one. Go to Resources and Support and you will find the
link called "license issues".

It sounds like the link should be automated but mine hasn't been
processed yet. I figure it will take a day or so. Makes me a little
frustrated as I can't use 2.5 yet. :(

Bill Vlahos