Downloads page workaround (was Re: New RunRev site...)

Marty Billingsley marty at vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu
Tue Aug 31 23:36:50 EDT 2004

Marian Petrides <mpetrides at earthlink.net>:
> On Aug 31, 2004, at 4:23 PM, Troy Rollins wrote:
> > All very true, the site is much improved... however, I don't see any
> > way for existing customers to download the latest version without
> > signing up for a free trial and being emailed a trial key.
>
> Until RunRev gets around to fixing this oversight, the url for the
> downloads page is:
>
> http://downloads.runrev.com/revolution/

My studio license didn't unlock the version of 2.5 that can be
downloaded from this page -- in fact, my serial number is longer
than the spaces provided in the registration box.

Any clues as to how to upgrade a studio license?  I emailed Rev's
support but haven't heard back, and we've got to get our computer
image complete and installed in the lab by the time students return
on Tuesday.

Thanks,
  - marty

--
Marty Billingsley (marty at ucls.uchicago.edu)
The University of Chicago Laboratory Schools