ANN: Revolution Studio and Enterprise 2.5

Rod McCall rodmc at runrev.com
Tue Aug 31 19:24:05 EDT 2004

Hello again everyone,

Following on from my last email I am pleased to announce that we have
also released Revolution Studio and Enterprise 2.5, for the
professional and enterprise development communities who require
industry level features and support options.. This new release brings
over 700 new features and enhancements including:

* Full support for SSL for secure data transmission over networks and
the Internet
* Linux native theme support (GTK) for a more professional appearance
on Linux
* Industrial strength encryption support for data security
* Improved Unicode support
* New XML-RPC library
* Overhauled development user interface
* New learning centre with Video, PDF and Sample Projects library
* Better reference documentation
* New Externals SDK for running code written in other languages
* Over 700 other enhancements and stability improvements

This new release includes access to Revonline. This is our new online
facility which  includes a Learning Centre, complete with a huge range
of video tutorials, and the ability to access stacks across the web.
You can now publish your work for others to see and use - providing new
ways for collaboration and interaction.

Why note pay a visit to our new look website www.runrev.com to find out
more information and download the free trial versions?

Once again please take time to try out the new versions of Revolution
and Dreamcard, and thanks for your support.

Kind regards,

Rod

Dr Rod McCall ~ rodmc at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools