ANN: Revolution Dreamcard

Rod McCall rodmc at runrev.com
Tue Aug 31 18:13:21 EDT 2004

Dear Revolutionaries,

We are delighted to announce two new products today, the first being
the new Revolution Dreamcard 2.5, and the second being Revolution 2.5.
More news on Revolution 2.5 follows in a separate email.

Dreamcard is software design and programming for the rest of us. If
you've been waiting for the successor to Hypercard then this is it,
however unlike Hypercard you can share your software with anyone who
has the free Dreamcard Player, on any platform! With Dreamcard you can
do anything from writing games to  finding out how to program, and make
professional looking software easily!

Dreamcard is ideal for new and intermediate programmers, so whether
your are a hobbyist, student, teacher or user interface professional,
with Dreamcard you can build what you want quickly and easily. We've
added new features such as video tutorials, printable PDF tutorials and
our new RevOnline service. Each of these making it even easier to get
started, or to find out more.

To find out whether it's Dreamcard or Revolution which best suits your
needs pay our new look website at http://www.runrev.com

We would like to thank everyone who has supported Revolution so far and
hope you will take the time to try out Dreamcard 2.5 and spread the
word!

Best,

Rod

Dr Rod McCall ~ rodmc at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools