Buying studio

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Mon Aug 30 15:56:07 EDT 2004

Hi All.

I have express and have the option of dreamcard or an upgrade to studio. I
know somewhere Kevin mentioned that there was an upgrade for 99 dollars. I
cant find the email right now, so I dont know if I'm supposed to wait for
release of version 2.5 or if I'm supposed to buy before release.
Also if I remember correctly, I can upgrade now, but if I take dreamcard, I
would have to pay 199 dollars to upgrade to studio if I change my mind....

Anyone on the list know what my options are.

Cheers
Bob