2.5 Release Candidate 1

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Sat Aug 28 08:27:29 EDT 2004

On 28/8/04 2:28 am, "Alex Tweedly" <alex at tweedly.net> wrote:

> No, in fact that's outright common sense. Introducing changes to software
> carries a risk of unintended consequences - even with the best automated
> testing methods around, you can't afford to risk making unnecessary changes
> at the last minute.

Right.  One example might be making a last minute minor fix to the player
that has the result that it no longer loads on startup.  This is exactly
*why* we won't be making minor fixes to the release candidate.  We will be
fixing the player issue however :)

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools