Documentation in 2.5 - xmlerr resolved

Christian Brossier christian.brossier at free.fr
Sat Aug 28 06:59:46 EDT 2004

I obtained the same result with Rev 2.5B2 and Rev 2.5RC1, and (french)
Mac OS X 10.3.5 :

- Revolution in its folder "Revolution 2.5RC1" on the folder : no
problem, the menuItem "Topics" is OK, and gives a lot of subjects ;

- the same folder in a folder the name of which is : Révolutïon ƒ" ( 3
special characters : é, ï, ƒ) : I get the bug, the menuItem "Topics"
gives the xmlerr indication.

Christian Brossier

Le 28 août 04, à 05:10, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com a écrit
: