RevZilla - What Should Be Done Next?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Aug 28 00:52:47 EDT 2004

On 8/27/04 8:54 PM, "Jay Madren" <JaysLists at triad.rr.com> wrote:

> I use Firefox as my default browser, but to get RevZilla to work I just used
> IE to login to Bugzilla and set the cookie one time.  Ever since then
> (several months ago), I've never had to go back to IE.  Clicking on the
> links in RevZilla takes me to Bugzilla in Firefox just fine.

True. And I've added Firefox support for OS X, but right now I'm working on
a way to avoid the whole "cookie" issue and just allow you to provide an
email address and password to log in automatically. If this works, it won't
mattter what browser you're using... if it doesn't, I'll add Firefox support
for Windows.

:-)

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software