2.5 Release Candidate 1 - Player Freeze?

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 27 21:04:37 EDT 2004

This version of Rev seems to be quite sensitive to placement inside
folders. See the solution I just posted to why the dox were not
displaying for me.  I had moved Rev app folder into a folder named Rev
2.5 RC1 ƒ… and Rev apparently didn't like the fact that it was nested
inside a folder with special characters in the name (opt-f, opt-;)