2.5 Release Candidate 1 - Player Freeze?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Aug 27 20:38:17 EDT 2004

On 8/27/04 7:26 PM, "Wouter" <wouter.abraham at pi.be> wrote:

> True the player hangs when inside the Rev folder.
> If one drags a stack on the app icon after the clock cursor has changed
> to pointer it will open in the player though the home stack won't hide.
> But the player works like a charm when outside the rev folder and
> started with a stack.

This just shouldn't be... how many people are going to see another app in
the Rev folder and 2x-click it to see what it does? Answer: Lots. And they
shouldn't be greeted with a hanging application. It should at least say
something like "Move this out of the Rev folder before launching", although
for the life of me I can't understand why it doesn't work in the Rev folder
but does outside of it.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/